Physiotherapy works by treating your bones, muscles, and joints through careful motions, and stretches. Does pain caused by bursitis, your posture, chronic back pain, arthritis, a workplace accident or sport injury affects your daily life negatively? If so, physiotherapy can dramatically improve your everyday life! Physiotherapy has the best results when administered according to a personalized treatment plan that takes into account your unique situation.
Our physiotherapists provide customized treatment, which draws from traditional and contemporary evidence-based techniques. We begin by thoroughly assessing, and diagnosing your condition. We then put a treatment plan into motion with the intention of improving your joint mobility, muscle strength, balance, posture and endurance.
During your initial visit at Twain Physiotherapy & Wellness you will receive a thorough orthopaedic and neurological assessment that determines your current condition. Your Physiotherapists will take a record of your complete health history, and carry out any necessary physiotherapy tests so that we can formulate an effective custom treatment plan for you.
If you are experiencing back pain, bursitis, discomfort as a result of your posture, or are suffering from arthritis, or a workplace or sport injury, Physiotherapy will dramatically improve your everyday life!
- Manual Therapy & Joint Mobilization
- Soft Tissue & Deep Friction Massage
- Stretching & Strengthening
- Core Activation and Stabilization
- Lumbar and Cervical Traction
- Taping & Exercise Prescription
- Individualized Home Exercise Programs
- Patient Education on Injury
- Interferential Current
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- Therapeutic Ultrasound (US)
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Post-surgical conditions
- Back and neck pain
- Athletic injuries
- Chronic injuries
- Pregnancy and Back Pain
- Car accident rehabilitation (MVA)
- Work related injuries (WSIB)